ALL INDIA TALENT SEARCH EXAMINATION - 2014
All India Talent Search Examination (AITSE) is one of the activities of National Teachers Council for students of Class III to X. This once in a year programme provides students, Parents, and Teachers with solid information about the progress of students from Class to class in the National Level Competitive Examination.
We request all the principals and teaching faculties to encourage and motivate students to participate in AITSE-14.
All India Talent Search Examination is a National Level Competitive Examination for students of Class III to X. The overall goal of AITSE is to motivate students towards a healthy competitive spirit and improve their learning.
Significance of All India Talent Search examination (AITSE)
- It provides opportunities to students to explore and nurture their creativity and talents.
- It provides a platform for students to compete with their peer at National Level.
- It helps students to systematically prepare and confidently appear for various competitive examinations like IIT-JEE, AIEEE, AIIMS, CAT, GMAT, Civil Service Examinations etc. in future.
- AITSE assess Problem Solving, Creative Thinking and Critical Thinking Skills of students apart from information and knowledge.
- It helps students to understand their strength and weakness related to their leaning and provides a relevant feedback on their learning.
- Helps students to realize their potential and also their position at National Level in competitive examinations.
- A systematic approach towards AITSE will help students to acquire in depth knowledge in basic concepts.
- It develops confidence and competency in students.
- AITSE provides students, Parents, and Teachers with solid information about the progress of students from Class to class in the National Level Competitive Examination.
- Students get an opportunity to appear for a well-researched age appropriate National Level competitive examination with an affordable fee of Rs.100.